IRELAND – Queue Management Measures at Dublin Immigration Office
Effective 30 September 2015, the Garda National Immigration Bureau (GNIB) in Burgh Quay, Dublin, is implementing organisational changes to reduce the queuing time for applicants seeking to register their immigration status.
What Are The Changes?
- New registrations at the GNIB will be dealt with on Monday and Tuesday only;
- Registration renewals (for those who have an existing GNIB card) will be dealt with Wednesday to Friday only;
- Additional staff resources are being deployed to deal with registrations;
- An on-line booking system for re-entry visas is being finalized. Re-entry visa applications are submitted to the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS) at the GNIB office in Dublin.
- Ensure applicants for new or renewal registrations attend the GNIB on the correct day.