Business vs Work - Second Article in Re:Locate Magazine Series Issued Today
The second of Peregrine Immigration Management Ltd's six short immigration management training articles in Re:Locate magazine was published today. This month's piece looks at some common confusions around the old issue of business meetings versus work assignments and discusses how to distinguish between the two and avoid non-compliance.
The series of articles aims to cover some of the key areas of basic global immigration process, clearing up common causes of confusion and providing useful “print out and keep” guidance. The series comprises:
- Global Immigration Basics
- Business v. Work: when does a business traveller need a work permit?
- Client Sites – obtaining work permission when you have no legal entity
- Legalisations and Apostilles – Preparing International Documents
- Dependents – Who Qualifies and What Can They Do?
- Quotas, Caps and Ratios – How To Avoid Unpleasant Surprises.