Working at Client Sites - Third Article in Re:Locate Magazine Series Published Today
The third of Peregrine Immigration Management Ltd's six short immigration management training articles in Re:Locate magazine was published today. This month's piece examines how to obtain work permission for assignees to work at client sites in a host city, and how to avoid non-compliance.
The series of articles aims to cover some of the key areas of basic global immigration process, clearing up common causes of confusion and providing useful “print out and keep” guidance. The series comprises:
- Global Immigration Basics
- Business v. Work: when does a business traveller need a work permit?
- Client Sites – obtaining work permission when you have no legal entity
- Legalisations and Apostilles – Preparing International Documents
- Dependents – Who Qualifies and What Can They Do?
- Quotas, Caps and Ratios – How To Avoid Unpleasant Surprises.