Immigration By Region - Latin America
The seventh of Peregrine Immigration Management Ltd's new immigration management training articles in Re:Locate magazine was published today.
We started out in the EU, and have travelled across the Middle East and Central Asia, making our way through Australia and New Zealand, round to Africa and last month, Asia. This month, we turn our attention to Latin America.
The article can be accessed here.
This "regional" series comprises short articles on the following regions:
The series of articles follows on from Peregrine's series of six articles on "Immigration Basics", which aims to cover some of the key areas of basic global immigration process, clearing up common causes of confusion and providing useful “print out and keep” guidance. The series comprises:
- Global Immigration Basics
- Business v. Work: when does a business traveller need a work permit?
- Client Sites – obtaining work permission when you have no legal entity
- Legalisations and Apostilles – Preparing International Documents
- Dependents – Who Qualifies and What Can They Do?
- Quotas, Caps and Ratios – How To Avoid Unpleasant Surprises.